CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

I'm a serious book and makeup lover!!! I started this blog mainly for reviews. Here you will get to see my opinion on books and makeup that I find amazing and some that I don't really have much care for. I would love to do some product reviews as well, but we'll see. Every now and again you may even see posts about my world and family. I hope you enjoy and I hope my book reviews make you want to lost in the written world of books!!!!





Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vamplets, Baby Vampyres. *REVIEW*



In today's society Vampires are IN!! Everywhere you turn there's something about Vampires. Television shows, movies, books, and even songs have all incorporated Vampires in some way! I can't go into a store and not see something that has to do with Vampires.
Vamplets are a collection of cute, and may I say mischievous, plush Vampire baby's.
So far there are only six of them, which include Lily Rose Shadowlyn, Midnight Mori, Evilyn Nocturna, Burton Creepson Jr., Cadaverson Nightshade, and Count Vlad Von Gloom.



Lily Rose Shadowlyn is 10 inches tall, she is well behaved and sweet but she also has a dark side. She loves hugs and Vampyre kisses.


Midnight Mori is 9.5 inches tall, she is bossy and aggressive. There is a trick to keeping her put or asleep.



Evilyn Nocturna is 8.5 inches tall, she has visionary powers which make her slightly off and a bit mad.


Burton Creepson Jr. is 8.5 inches tall, he's artistic, moody, dark and tormented. He loves to finger paint with blood.



Cadaverson Nightshade is 8-3/4 inches tall, he is an inventor and enjoys taking things apart to create new inventions.


Count Vlad Von Gloom is 8 inches tall, he is a descendant of Count Dracula. He is arrogant and fussy about his appearance.





I am proud to say that I have three of these little creatures of the night. I received three plush Baby Vampyres in the mail to review, along with a few buttons and three "blood" bottles to keep them satisfied. I was really surprised with these little bundles of darkness when they arrived, I had only seen them in person once before, but not out of the package. My Vamplets are the size that is advertised and look just like what I saw online, if not better, from the hair bows to the diapers. Each Vamplet has a different facial expression and eyes that vary from a light pink, a light green, and a light bluish gray. The material itself is soft and the doll is sewn together well. These dolls aren't just soft, they're durable. Which if you're getting one for a child you always look for durable. They can, so far, withstand a 3yr old, need I say more. Vamplets all come wearing a diaper, a "bad" bracelet, and hair accessories, from a spider, to bats, and lets not forget the skull bows, these are certainly one of a kind. The hair bows are soft as well as the doll, so there aren't any plastic pieces to worry about. The coffin that they come in, if you order them with it, is just cardboard but serves as a great resting place for them, plus it's cute. I find myself liking these dolls so much I'm hoping to purchase some more! The Shipping wasn't long at all it only took 3-4 business days. I seriously recommend Vamplets to anyone who has a bit of Vampire fever.




My 3yr old daughter loves them and their "blood" bottles. She wanted to show you all how much she loved them by taking pictures of her feeding her Vamplet. She has enjoyed playing Mommy to her very own little Vampyre Baby. I let her pick the one she liked the best and her favorite out of the three was Cadaverson Nightshade. She feeds him his "blood" and then puts him to bed in his coffin for the night before she goes herself. I feel that they are very suitable for children as well as adults. So parents don't shy away!



If you are a button fanatic, then here are what Vamplets has to offer! I myself LOVE buttons, especially these! Not only are they cute but they also have cute little sayings on them such as, "Caution I Bite" or "Got Blood" plus a few more. I would NOT recommend giving the buttons to children that are too young, in fact I recommend them for "tweens" and up, mostly because of the sharp point of the needle on the back which allows it to attach to things such as shirts, jackets, backpacks, purses, and etc. I do however recommend that you use parental supervision when it comes to using the buttons if the person using them is young. You don't want your little one's hurting themselves.


The "blood" bottle, that you have to purchase separately, is a disappearing bottle full of "blood" and capped off with a black baby bottle nipple. Turn them upside down and the "blood" is gone. These bottles, unlike the ones at most local stores that you buy for baby dolls with "milk" or "juice" inside them, are filled to the cap. Every "blood" bottle I received was full, not half full or almost full but not quite there, all three were FULL! That was something that REALLY impressed me!

Aside from the Vamplets, the "blood" bottles, and the buttons there are other items you can purchase online at vamplets.com. There are kids t's and onesies and women's t-shirts.

To make a purchase all you have to do is go to vamplets.com while your there you can enter the world of Vamplets if you dare or you can just shop. Enter the town of Gloomvania and see what awaits you. Visit the Town Hall and get your Vamplets Undead Certificate. Enter the Nursery and see them in action. Go to the Funeral Parlor to customize a coffin and tombstone for your Vamplet. Visit the Hall of Horrors and click on a picture to find out more about your Vamplet.


When you go to vamplets.com, after receiving your very own Vampyre Baby, be sure to log in and visit Town Hall to get your Undead Certificate for your Vamplet. All you have to do is remove your Vamplet from its packaging and on the tag under its diaper there will be a code that you enter on the certificate and you enter your name, or the owners if it's a child, then you can print it out.

When you order these Baby Vampyres from vamplets.com you have the choice to order them with or without their coffin. The price is a little higher if you order your Vamplet in the coffin, but it's so worth it!

If you go to vamplets.com and purchase over $35.00 you get FREE shipping. I myself DO NOT know if that's a permanent offer or just limited time. Don't miss out on getting one or more of these Vampyre Baby's or any other item!!!! They are a joy whether you choose to take it out of the package or not. Collect all six of them!! If you'd like to find out more about these little creatures of the night stop by vamplets.com to find prices, products, and more. Children have parental supervision before getting online.

I would like to thank vamplets.com for letting me review these items. I enjoyed doing it and I hope you enjoy my review.

(This site urges parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you vamplets.com!!! Now my daughter and I have the whole Vamplet family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vamplets are adorable. Checking the website. Thanks for the review and new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow, Cassandra!! :) I would've loved for you to leave your link if you have one so I could return the favor.

    ReplyDelete