CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Welcome!

I'm a serious book and makeup lover!!! I started this blog mainly for reviews. Here you will get to see my opinion on books and makeup that I find amazing and some that I don't really have much care for. I would love to do some product reviews as well, but we'll see. Every now and again you may even see posts about my world and family. I hope you enjoy and I hope my book reviews make you want to lost in the written world of books!!!!





Friday, October 21, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Giveaway over at Read For Your Future


In observance of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Read For Your Future is giving away some awesome Breast Cancer Awareness items!! You have until November 18, 2011 to enter, so go over to Read For Your Future and do it!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hello Jessica. I am visiting from the Weekend Blog Hop. Great post! My Mother is a cancer survivor. I really appreciate your having this post to strengthen awareness.

    Thank you for stopping by my site! I hope you try some of my Scentsy products. You know where to find me. Select the link from the top menu on my site to go to my store. Take care. :)

    Keeping Up-To-Date
    www.Botanical-Balance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlinda, Thanks so much!! Good to hear that your Mother is a Survivor!!!!! I also have family members that are cancer survivors.
    I would LOVE to get some Scentsy products and if I do decide to I'll know just were to go!! :)

    Jessica Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting you via FNFW blog hop. Your blog is gorgeous! I am your newest follower. Thanks for the heads up on the giveaway.

    http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow you back. Thanks for the follow
    http://sewcraftable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete